Grinch Holiday Juice Recipe
Wait! Don’t go! I know it’s that time of year where you’re probably spending your workday searching the internet for cookies, or cookie bars, or cookies stuffed with cookies but let’s change that up a little bit. Let’s mix in a little healthy.
Now please, let’s get this straight. I’m not telling you to bring juice to a cookie swap. Don’t do that. What I’m saying is maybe treat yourself to this sweet, nutritious juice in the morning and you’ll be energized and ready to bake all those cookie recipes you’ve pinned. This juice is really good. Really, really good. Like really, really, really, good. You follow? I juice a lot and this is by far my favorite mix.
It’s kid approved, especially when you call it something like “Grinch Juice” but even more surprisingly, it’s husband approved.
>He regularly asks me to make him a batch for the week now. So change it up a little and mix in this kind of sweet treat and see what you think. It’s liquid energy. Basically the best gift ever. Treat yourself.
Grinch Holiday Juice Recipe Instructions
- 1 small head of green cabbage
- 1 pineapple
- 4 large pears
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of spinach
- Rinse the cabbage, pears, mint, parsley and spinach.
- Chop all ingredients into chunks that will fit into your juicer.
- Juice. Enjoy!
- This keeps for about 4 days in a mason jar in the refrigerator
- This recipe makes about 64 ounces. That’s quite a bit of juice. Scale it back if you’d like but you’re gonna wish you didn’t!
This post was contributed by Make it Naked
Krissy welcomes you to ?Make it Naked? where she?ll be sharing with you her love for real, whole, organic, gluten free good food.