This supremely easy cheesy baked chicken breast recipe is filling and tasty. It literally takes minutes to prepare. Pop it into a pre heated 375 degree oven and put your feet up with a glass of wine. Unwind from the stress of the workday while it bakes to golden goodness. Your house will fill with its delightful aroma and your family will rave about its flavorful, rich tenderness..
Easy Baked Chicken Breast Recipe Instructions
Easy Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese(or cheese of your choice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Thinly sliced Prosciutto ham(2 slices for each breast)
- Rinse and pat dry each chicken breast. Slice each one lengthwise almost all the way through and stuff with 2 ham slices and a slice of Provolone cheese. Place them in an oven safe baking pan.
- Mix the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and seasonings. Spread over each chicken breast liberally.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.