This tasty and nutritious snack is light and delicious when served with Zak’s Asian utensil set. Serving pieces are perfect for a small pick me up when you hungry for a little something in the mid-afternoon or any time of day. A great complement is a hardboiled egg on the side and thirst quenching green tea in a Zak Hydra Trak Intake Calculator. You will be refueled for the afternoon. There are several substitutes for the Parmesan cheese including toasted sesame seeds or seasoned bread crumbs.
Cucumber Roll-up Recipe Instructions
cucumber roll-up recipe
- 1 English cucumber,peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- Ranch dressing or dressing of choice
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Slice 8 long slices of cucumber using a peeler.
- Place a small amount of carrot at the end of the cucumber slice.
- Add a spoon of cream cheese and press raisins into it.
- Roll up the cucumber carefully and secure with a bamboo toothpick.
- Drizzle a little dressing over the roll and dip it into the cheese. Feel good about what you are eating!