These breakfast cups are great for weekly meal prep since they are portable, flavorful, and chock-full of protein!
bacon and egg cup recipe instructions
Yield: 12 servings
Total Time: 40 minutes
These bacon and egg cups are a great breakfast on the go!
- 12 organic eggs
- 12 pieces nitrate free bacon (paleo approved)
- chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from pan while still pliable, not crisp. Cool on paper towels.
- Grease your muffin tins.
- Put one piece of bacon in each hole, wrapping it around to line the sides.
- Crack the eggs in each hole.
- Top with chopped chives. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.