Nothing says spring like mint + berries. Okay, and a little rum. Er — maybe a lot of rum. Either way, we’re ready to bid adieu to winter and welcome spring and all that it brings. We’re ready for you, sunshine!
This recipe makes a large pitcher’s worth and is the perfect homemade concoction to bring to any spring soiree!
refreshing mint mojito recipe instructions
This refreshing drink will remind you that winter is totally behind us!
- 8 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 ounces light rum
- 1 1/3 cups fresh raspberries
- 16 ounces club soda
- 1 bunch fresh mint, separated into sprigs
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher that holds at least 12 cups, combine the lime juice and sugar, and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add the rum and raspberries, and stir.
- Just before serving, pour in the club soda and stir. Roll the mint between your hands to release the aromatic oils, then add it to the pitcher. Add the ice, and stir gently to chill.
- To serve, pour into glasses and enjoy!