So these aren’t technically healthy… But there are only three ingredients and some people say that dark chocolate is good for you. And red wine. So, it’s sort of healthy, right? Right? .
Well nonetheless, these are delicious, quick, and easy – so we’re on board!
three ingredient chocolate truffles recipe instructions
Yield: 9 servings
Total Time: 1 hour
You can make these in a jiffy… And all you need are these three ingredients!
- 16 ounces dark chocolate (we used semi-sweet Ghiradelli chocolate chips)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Toppings (choose one): cocoa powder (we used this), sprinkles, chopped walnuts, shredded coconut
- Chop dark chocolate into a bowl. Microwave in 15-second intervals, until fully melted.
- Slowly fold in Greek yogurt until thoroughly combined. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, until mixture is solid but still formable.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture and use palms to form and roll into balls. Your hands will start getting chocolatey and less adept at making balls – when this happens, wash your hands off and continue rolling.
- Roll truffles into your favorite toppings. For sprinkles, chopped nuts, and shredded coconut: first dip truffles into melted chocolate for best results.