Summer might be over but that doesn’t mean you can’t still have summer treats.
Frozen yogurt is so popular nowadays because of its health benefits.
Why go to the fro-yo shop when you can easily make your own at home? You don’t even need an ice cream maker!
I’ll show you how to make watermelon frozen yogurt with just a tool that most people have at home, a blender.
If watermelon is no longer available in your area, you can substitute another sweet fruit.
Make Your Own Frozen Yogurt Recipe Instructions
frozen yogurt recipe
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk or milk substitute
- Add chopped watermelon, yogurt, and sugar into a blender
- Blend until well mixed
- Freeze mixture overnight in yogurt container or Zak’s Ice Cream Tubbie
- Scoop desired amount of frozen yogurt mixture into blender. The mixture will be the texture of an icy snow cone
- Add milk and blend until stiff and creamy. This will bring the yogurt back to life.
- Add more milk as needed or for desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!