Here is the best fruit dip recipe in the entire world. With only three ingredients, it is easy to make and will definitely be a hit at your next BBQ or family get together! I don’t think I’ve ever brought it anywhere without being asked for the recipe at least a few times. It is so simple, and so delicious! Follow the instructions, and you can’t mess it up.
This recipe makes a lot of fruit dip! I buy 2 16-oz containers and use one to store half of the dip for later. You can also freeze it. Here is a list of fruits that go well with this dip: Pineapple, Grapes, Bananas, Watermelon, Apples, Oranges, Strawberries, and Cantaloupe.
Fruit Dip Recipe
With only three ingredients, this dip is easy to make and will definitely be a hit at your next BBQ or family get together!
- 1 15-oz Can Cream of Coconut (do not use Coconut Cream or Coconut Milk!)
- 1 Small Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 16-oz Tubs of Cool Whip
- Mix the Cream of Coconut and package of pudding together with a whisk until smooth. If you don’t mix well, the dip will be grainy. We don’t want grainy.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and mix with spatula until blended.