Chicken Lunch Wraps Recipe
Beat boring brown-bag sandwiches with these two tasty wraps packed in fun, character lunch containers your kids will love! Plus with just a few simple ingredients prep is quick and easy.
Start with cooked, shredded chicken. Give it a flavor boost with ranch, or if you’re feeling a bit spicy, buffalo sauce.
Lay out your tortilla shells and start with a layer of shredded lettuce, then top with chicken of your choice. Shredded cheddar pairs well with ranch flavored chicken for a classic lunch option that’s sure to please. But for more adventurous kids, top buffalo chicken with blue cheese crumbles.
If your spicy-loving kiddo turns up her nose at blue cheese, throw some cheddar on there instead, it makes for a milder, but still delicious, flavor.You can make the chicken in advance and send it in lunches all week. Store chicken in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Wait to assemble the wraps the night before, or morning of to avoid sogginess.
Chicken Lunch Wraps Recipe Instructions
Chicken Lunch Wrap Recipe
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 6 tortilla shells or wraps
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce
- Divide shredded chicken into two equal portions.
- Add buffalo sauce to one and ranch to the other, mixing until chicken is evenly coated.
- Layer shredded lettuce, buffalo chicken and blue cheese on three of the tortillas.
- Layer shredded lettuce, ranch chicken and cheddar cheese on the remaining three.
- Roll tightly and slice in half. Store and tote in Zak Designs ChillPak Lunch Set.