10 Cute Hello Kitty Party Ideas
She’s furry, cute, and all girl! Hello Kitty charms anyone between the ages of 1 and 101 who appreciates all things pretty and pink. If your child (small or large) wants a Hello Kitty birthday, say “hello” to these fun and creative ideas.
- Jillian’s Hello Kitty party idea list boasts must-have decorations, but our favorite feature is the adorable Hello Kitty cake!
- Courtney created these tasty-looking marshmallow treats for her Hello Kitty party. Get a look at those pink and purple sprinkles.
- Kelly pulled out all the stops for her super-glam Hello Kitty party! We particularly liked the bow-shaped sandwiches and fruit served in pink waffle cones.
- Need to keep the kids busy for a few minutes? These Hello Kitty Birthday Dot-to-Dot activity sheets will have them connecting the dots and coloring up a storm.
- Everyone loves cake pops. If you ask us, Jenny’s sweet pink cake balls in waffle cones are a welcome addition to any Hello Kitty party.
- If you’re a baker, these amazing Hello Kitty cookies use a simple trick to get the design just right!
- You’ve heard of “Pin the Tail on the Donkey.” This “Pin the Bow on “Hello Kitty” game will delight your party guests.
- No party’s complete without punch. And no Hello Kitty party would be complete without Hello Kitty Party Punch.
- Make DIY favor bags and charn your partygoers.
- Finish your shopping with the Zak! Hello Kitty store where we have Hello Kitty tumblers, plates, water bottles, and more. We’ve even got sweet lunch sets that make great birthday gifts in their own right!
If you need more party and gift ideas, follow us on Pinterest. We’re always sharing the coolest ideas we find around the web!