Spinach Smoothie Recipe
If you’re searching for a way to get your kids to eat even a little bit of spinach, this is a great start. In this recipe, spinach works as a sneaky add-in because there is no hint of green in the smoothie once blended.
Smoothies also make for a great on-the-go snack, or even light meal, if you add in the protein powder as I did.The designer cold cup I used is easy to clean. Makes on-the-go easy with a lid that seals on tight and a durable straw.
Enjoy your Spinach Smoothie in a Zak Designs Insulated Tumbler
Spinach Smoothie Recipe Instructions
spinach smoothie recipe
- 1 1/2 cups whole, frozen strawberries
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
- 1 cup greek yogurt, any flavor (We prefer strawberry or vanilla)
- Vega Protein Powder, vanilla (Optional)
- 7 large ice cubes
- Small Handful of Fresh Spinach, Stems removed
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and cover with lid. Blend until smooth. If you would like your smoothie thinner, add more Almond milk.