Microwave Pizzadilla Recipe
If the word “pizza” is the magic word to get your kids attention when meal or snack time rolls around here’s a healthy idea that they can help to prepare. Pizzadillas allows kids to pick and choose what they want on their own pizzadilla. Quite the bonus if you are trying to appeal to a couple different appetites and taste buds. I found that by the time I took the Pizzadillas off the hot pan and cut them they had gotten a little cold so I used a Zakwave microwavable plate and popped them in the microwave before serving.
microwave pizzadilla recipe
If the word “pizza” is the magic word to get your kids attention when meal or snack time rolls around here’s a healthy idea that they can help to prepare.
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Add pizza sauce to one side of the tortilla.
- Add shredded cheese on top of pizza sauce.
- Add the toppings of your choice. (Don’t over stuff the tortillas)
- Sprinkle with more cheese.
- Fold in half.
- Heat in frying pan.
- Place on plate and cut into wedges.