Kelso Insulated Tumbler, 12 oz.
Let's keep it simple: this tumbler doesn't leak. The silicone sipper spout has a built-in valve that stops water from flowing when no one is drinking, so it's easy for children to quench their thirst but won't make a mess if the tumbler is tipped over. It's the perfect choice for active kids, or young ones just graduating from sippy cups who aren't ready for an open-topped tumbler yet. The antimicrobial drinking spout helps prevent the spread of bacteria, so you don't have to worry when you take this travel cup on the go, and the 12-ounce tumbler is vacuum insulated to keep drinks cold for up to 10 hours and stop condensation from leaving water rings. The stainless steel is durable, reusable, and completely BPA free, and shouldn't be microwaved. We recommend washing the tumbler by hand (to preserve the vacuum seal and keep the artwork bold and bright), but the lid can be disassembled and put in the top rack of the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean.
- Attached straw with valve prevents spills while keeping beverages accessible
- 12 oz stainless steel tumbler has double-wall insulation and prevents condensation
- BPA free
- Hand wash stainless steel tumbler, lids are dishwasher safe
- Do not microwave
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We work hard to provide you with quality products. That’s why we’re offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty that covers material or workmanship issues on specified products. For full terms or to submit a claim, visit zak.com/warranty
Shipping & Returns
Orders in the contiguous U.S.
- Free no hassle 30 day returns
- Free economy shipping on $39+ orders
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout for orders below $39
Orders outside the contiguous U.S.
- Refunds may be available for damaged or defective product
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout