Breakfast Chia Pudding
We love this recipe because it’s delicious, and offers health benefits as well! Chia seeds may be small, but they pack a nutritious punch! Chia seeds provide protein, Omega-3 fatty acids, and fiber. Hello breakfast that will keep you full all morning! As if that weren’t enough, this recipe is also gluten free!
basic chia pudding recipe instructions
Total Time: 10 minutes
This chia seed recipe is a nourishing breakfast!
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Top with your choice of fresh fruit, and other toppings
- Whisk almond milk with chia seeds in a large bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to begin to puff, and then whisk one more time to loosen clumps.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. For optimal results, refrigerate overnight.
- Whisk chia pudding well before serving. Top with your favorite ingredients.