zak designs

Moso Dishwasher-Safe Bamboo Serving Bowl Set - Dover

Moso Dishwasher-Safe Bamboo 3-piece Eco Friendly Serving Bowls

($24.99 each)

Color: Dover

Moso Dishwasher-Safe Bamboo Serving Bowl Set - Dover

These bamboo serving bowls add a stylish flair to any table!

Whether you prefer contemporary, elegant, or casual, the unique design of Zak’s Moso line is suited to your dinner table. Mix and match with other pieces for striking presentation and multiple serving options. The three sizes of serving bowls, with diameters of 12 inches, 9 inches, and 7 inches, are lightweight and can accommodate whatever you’re serving. Its organic shape complements the natural, eco-friendly material, which is made with 35% bamboo—a rapidly renewable resource that requires less energy to manufacture. The melamine in the remaining 65% allows durability and easy cleanup in the dishwasher, and the set is completely BPA free. Do not microwave.
  • Committed to safety - 100% BPA Free.
  • The lightweight, stylish Moso three-piece bowl set will gracefully accommodate all of your serving needs.
  • Combine it with other pieces to create a striking presentation.
  • Nested bowls are 3-1/2qt, 2qt and 1-1/4qt.
  • You’ll be impressed with the durable material and the sleek look that is made with 35% bamboo and 65% melamine.
  • Its organic shape compliments the material origin; eco-friendly bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource and requires less energy to manufacture.
  • Easy to clean (dishwasher safe) but not microwaveable.
  • Durable dishwasher safe material features a sleek look and is made with 35% bamboo and 65% melamine.
  • Shop's Moso Collection for a great selection of Serving Bowls, casual dinnerware and more »
  • Item Id: 0668-2470
    BPA Free Dishwasher safe

    • Age Group: Recommended for ages 18 and up
    • ASIN: B01MZ3I09X
    • Badges: BPA Free|Dishwasher Safe
    • BPA Free: Yes
    • BV_FE_EXPAND: 2470-M1
    • BV_FE_FAMILY: 2470-M1
    • Color: Gray
    • Customer Rating: 4.7
    • Dishwasher: Dishwasher Safe
    • headingcolor: #000000
    • Height: 4.1 inches
    • Length: 12.1 inches
    • Material: Melamine|Bamboo
    • Microwave: Do not microwave
    • Pattern: Moso
    • Registry: yes
    • Review Count: 3
    • Width: 11.3 inches
    • Zak Color: Dover
    UPC: 7-07226-84677-0

    Be the first to review this product

    Review this item
    4 Stars
    These Became a Gift
    I really like the peacock color of this serving bowl set, but found that I was a little too traditional to appreciate the asymmetrical design. My son visited after I opened the package, and we decided they would be a good addition to his first apartment. He loves them.
    Did you find this helpful? 
    Reviewed by: verified buyerzak customer  from Kirkville,NY. on 12/5/2016
    5 Stars
    Most versatile bowls you will ever purchase
    I was not sure about these bowls when I purchased them, but I am so glad I did. I have used them non-stop. Prepping, and serving (they look great with my black and white dishes!!) . And clean up is a breeze. Plus throwing into the dishwasher is easy also! They don't get real hot with hot food, and just look great! The rich color is neutral so will go with most any color scheme on your dining table. And they are made of bamboo and are BPA free. Very versatile bowls. Buy yourself a set!!! :)
    Did you find this helpful? 
    Reviewed by: verified buyerzak customer  from Northern California. on 12/12/2016
    5 Stars
    Love these!
    I have open shelving so I was looking for something durable and functional that looked unique. And I got it! Love the way these look and the sizes are perfect.
    Did you find this helpful? 
    Reviewed by: verified buyerzak customer  from Greenville, NC, United States. on 10/9/2017
    4 Stars
    Remove biodegradable
    Appreciate how the items wash and store after use.
    Did you find this helpful? 
    Reviewed by: verified buyerzak customer  from Lakewood, CO, United States. on 1/25/2018
    Are you looking for a replacement part?

    Staff Recommendations
    Available $4.99 
    Average Rating(3)
    Recently Viewed