Hi, this is Wendy again from Around My Family Table. I’m so excited to share this summer fruit salad with you today and nothing screams summer more than watermelon. This light and refreshing salad will be perfect for all those summer picnics, BBQs, and parties. The salad is filled with interesting flavors, but it all seems to work well together.
The colors of the salad look beautiful in Zak’s Kiwi Moso Bamboo bowls. I served this salad for Easter in the largest of the Moso Bamboo Biodegradable bowls, the 3.5 qt, and it was stunning! Plus, everyone loved it and there was not a bite left for leftovers the next day. Trust me, the flavors go perfectly together.
Now that watermelon is everywhere, you have to give this salad a try. The sweet watermelon with the creamy feta and the crunchy red onions…perfect! The lime just kind of brings the entire dish together!
Watermelon Feta Salad Recipe
Watermelon Feta Salad
- 4-6 cups Diced Watermelon (about 1 medium watermelon)
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (3.8 oz) sliced black olives
- Juice of 1 lime, plus zest for garnish
- In the large Moso bowl combine the watermelon, feta, red onion, black olives, and lime juice. Stir gently to combine. Top with lime zest.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Best served the same day as prepared, but well chilled.