With the anticipation about the new Star Wars film eminent, we thought that we should make some Star Wars themed cupcakes to satiate our desire for all things Star Wars. To accompany the making of these cupcakes, we suggest that you host a Star Wars viewing party and try to watch all of the six films that are already out with a gaggle of friends. Trust us; there will be nothing better than quoting along with the TV while stuffing your faces full of stormtrooper cupcakes. Nothing! Well, except the new Star Wars movie!
Star Wars Cupcake Recipe Instructions
star wars cupcake recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- 2 dozen large marshmallows
- Black edible marker
- Prepare cupcakes according to the box instructions
- Let cupcakes cool while you make the Stormtrooper faces on the marshmallows with the edible marker
- Once cooled, frost the cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting
- Place the marshmallow on top of your cupcake
- Throw an awesome Star Wars party!