This recipe is a healthy dinner that the whole family will love! Serve it up on a Confetti dinner plate and enjoy!
paleo spaghetti with meat sauce recipe instructions
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 35 minutes
This simple, healthy recipe is sure to become part of your weekly dinner rotation!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 lbs lean grass-fed ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can organic fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 6 oz can organic tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic granulated garlic
- Cut the stem off the spaghetti squash and then cut the squash in half length-wise. Remove seeds.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and cook in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes. “Noodles” should come out easily with a fork and be tender, but not mushy.
- Heat your skillet to medium and add the grass-fed ground beef. Brown until cooked through and add in the chopped onions and spices. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and water. Cook 10 more minutes, stirring often.