Check out this easy way to make a delicious and filling meal for many – all you need are French-style rolls, the toppings of your choice and a healthy appetite!
Then decorate them with the toppings – get creative! We used the red Kitchen to Table Caddy to organize our toppings.
Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 – 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Take out and serve hot. We used this bright yellow Non-Slip Gallery Tray. Enjoy your French bread pizza baguettes and daydream that you’re in Italy. This last direction is crucial!
French Bread Pizza Baguettes Recipe Instructions
french bread pizza baguettes recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 Servings
- 6 French-style rolls
- Jarred pesto sauce
- Jarred marinara sauce
- 2 pounds grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 can diced pineapple
- 1 package canadian bacon
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 can sliced black olives
- Get creative and add any ingredients that you want!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the rolls in half length-wise.
- Top each half with a generous portion of either marinara or pesto.
- Decorate sliced rolls with cheese and the rest of the toppings.
- Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, turn the heat up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and watch until the cheese starts to bubble and brown.
- Take out and serve hot! Enjoy your French bread pizza baguettes and daydream that you’re in Italy. This last direction is crucial.