Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado Recipe
This recipe is simple, delicious, and whole 30 compliant too!
tuna salad stuffed avocado recipe instructions
Yield: 2 servings
Total Time: 5 minutes
This is a healthy, protein-packed lunch recipe!
- 1 can solid white albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lime juice, divided
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cumin, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado
- To make the tuna salad, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, 1 tsp lime juice, bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, and hot sauce in a medium sized bowl. Add a dash each of cumin, salt and pepper. Taste and add more spices and hot sauce as desired.
- Cut avocado in half and discard pit. Brush inside of avocado halves with lime juice. Sprinkle with a dash of salt.
- Stuff avocado halves with tuna salad and serve.