Sweet Potato Toast Recipe
We admit, sweet potato toast sounds odd, but you will just have to try out this recipe for yourself to believe how delicious it can be! It may be worth swapping out classic toast for this sweet potato version, considering in addition to being delicious, this recipe is also gluten-free, paleo-approved, and vegan (depending on your toppings, of course). As if that weren’t enough, it is also surprisingly versatile, considering the array of toppings you use can make it savory, sweet, or some combination of the two.
Serve on a tray and enjoy!
Sweet Potato Toast Recipe Instructions
Yield: 5 servings
Total Time: 10 minutes
It may be worth swapping out classic toast for this sweet potato version, considering this recipe is gluten-free, paleo-approved, and vegan.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- Favorite toppings, such as almond butter and banana, nutella and berries, tomato and basil, avocado, a fried egg, etc.
- Slice sweet potato into 1/4-inch long vertical slices.
- Turn toaster all the way up to high and toast sweet potato slices twice. If yours isn’t fully cooked or slightly browned after two times, you can toast it a third time.
- Top with your favorite sweet or savory toppings and enjoy!