Strawberry Champagne Recipe
Have a reason to celebrate? Toast with this fruity take on the classic celebratory champagne! This fun, sweet drink is perfect for any get-together. Cheers!
strawberry champagne recipe instructions
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Throw a party with this strawberry champagne recipe!
- Gold sugar to rim the glasses
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, capped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 oz fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Sparkling wine or champagne
- Using a little lemon juice, rim champagne flutes with gold sugar.
- Put the strawberries, vanilla and lemon juice in a blender and puree.
- Pour into a glass about a third of the way.
- Top with sparkling wine, and stir to mix.