Smoky Grilled Pineapple Burgers Recipe
As the days become longer, ‘tis the season to fire up the barbecue and dine al fresco (which is simply a fancy way to say, eat outside). This smoky grilled pineapple burger is a low-carb crowd-pleaser! Adding the sweetness of grilled fruit to a classically savory dish is culinary genius!
Serve on a Zak! plate and enjoy!
Smoky Grilled Pineapple Burger Recipe Instructions
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
Adding the sweetness of grilled fruit to this classically savory dish is so good - we promise, you won’t miss the bun!
- 2 lbs Lean Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Organic Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Whole Fresh Pineapple-peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. In a bowl combine the ground beef and seasonings well and then form into patties. Grill to desired doneness.
- Grill the pineapple slices 4 to 5 minutes each side.
- Top your burgers with the pineapple and onion slices. Wrap your burgers in the leaf lettuce and enjoy!