Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds Recipe
If you never know what to do with a sweet potato, this is the recipe for you! This recipe is so easy and delicious, it’s sure to become a regular part of your cooking rotation.
All you need to do is chop up some sweet potatoes…
Toss with olive oil and lots of spices in this bowl….
Line on a pan…
Voila - a nutritious and tasty snack!
Serve on a tray and enjoy!
Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds Recipe Instructions
Total Time: 25 minutes
This is a quick, nutritious, and tasty snack!
- 3 large sweet potatoes (organic)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Parsley sprigs for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 500° F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice them into 1 inch rounds.
- In a large mixing bowl combine together the olive oil, sea salt, paprika, red pepper flakes and ground black pepper. Mix to combine.
- Toss the sweet potato rounds to coat with the olive oil all over.
- Arrange them on a very lightly oiled baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn them on the other side and roast an additional 10 minutes or until nicely golden brown around the edges.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley