Rainbow Roasted Vegetables Recipe
These vegetables are roasted without oil - and they’re still delicious! If you’re trying to avoid oils, these oil free rainbow roasted vegetables are for you. These colorful rainbow veggies are full of antioxidants and nutrients, and they look great too!
All you have to do is chop some veggies. If you want to separate by color for a rainbow effect, use these prep bowls.
place the chopped vegetables onto a baking sheet…
add dried thyme and balsamic vinegar to taste…
bake for about 25 minutes (or until they’re cooked) and voila! A colorful tray of oil-free veggies, perfect to serve as a healthy side dish!
For extra fun, arrange them in a rainbow pattern on a tray.
roasted vegetables with balsamic vinegar recipe instructions
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 35 minutes
This colorful recipe is chock-full of nutrients and the perfect healthy side dish!
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 large stalk of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 red onions, chopped
- Dried thyme to taste
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Preheat the oven to 390 F.
- Place vegetables onto a baking sheet.
- Add dried thyme and balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked.