Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
One of our favorite parts of fall is the festive beverages! And the most iconic of beverages during this time of year is none other than the Pumpkin Spice Latte, of course. Rather than frequenting a coffee shop everyday, mix things up (and give your wallet a break) by whipping up your daily PSL habit in the comfort of your own home! You probably already have most, if not all, of the ingredients on hand already! And the recipe itself is oh-so-simple, coming together in under 10 minutes.!
A homemade PSL is incomplete without the mug to pour it in! Whether you want to cozy up on a brisk autumn day with a warm pumpkin spice latte, or you prefer to make your coffee and run, we have the perfect mug for you!
This extra large coffee mug is perfect for slowly sipping and savoring your delicious beverage, and is sure to appeal to your adventurous side too!
If you prefer to take your PSL to go on a leisurely autumn walk through the fall foliage and colors, this insulated leak-proof travel tumbler is the perfect choice for you! And the metallic gold shade is so on-trend this season!
pumpkin spice latte recipe instructions
Rather than frequenting a coffee shop everyday, mix things up (and give your wallet a break) by whipping up your daily PSL habit in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 to 3 tablespoons sugar, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until hot, but do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and the coffee.
- Divide the mixture between two mugs. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.