Peanut Butter Sushi Recipe
This sushi look alike combines the delicious flavor and texture of peanut butter, banana, and grapes to make a healthy snack or lunch. Use Zak’s dipping bowl and chopsticks to dunk your tasty tidbit into sweet golden honey. Raisins, currants or other fruit pieces can be used instead of or in addition to grapes.
Peanut Butter Sushi Recipe Instructions
smushi sushi recipe
- 1 soft wheat tortilla
- 1 Tablespoon or more of peanut butter
- 1 dozen or more grapes cut in half
- 1 banana
- Spread a liberal layer of peanut butter over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle cinnamon very lightly on top of the peanut butter and place a banana in the center.
- Arrange the grapes on both sides of the banana
- Roll up the tortilla tightly and use a sharp knife to cut it into 8 small pieces.
- Serve the sushi with honey in a dipping bowl on the side. Zak chopsticks and dipping bowls provide a fun way to eat this snack.
This post was contributed by Becky Palmer
Becky Palmer, a recently retired teacher, spent 30 years teaching and has a Masters in Education from Gonzaga University. Currently, Becky enjoys time with her 9 grandchildren and lives in Spokane, WA.