Paleo Potato Salad Recipe
During the summertime, you simply can’t beat a good old-fashioned cookout! And Zak makes it easier than ever to entertain outdoors in style with their fun, colorful confetti line. At a loss for what to pair with your burgers and hot dogs? This potato salad recipe will make the perfect side dish for your cookout. Plus, it’s Paleo and Whole30 approved, so it works with a variety of different dietary needs! There’s nothing better than a fresh potato salad made from scratch during the summer.
Prepare the ingredients for this recipe with this confetti bowl set. Not only are these bowls made with recycled plastic, they are also festively decked out with flecks of confetti that gives the line its name, and adds a splash of color that makes meal prepping fun!
Paleo Potato Salad Recipe Instructions
This is the perfect side dish for your next outdoor cookout! There’s nothing better than a fresh potato salad made during summertime.
- 8 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, cooled, and diced
- 3 pickles (Whole30-approved), diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 6 slices nitrate free sugar free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- About ½ cup homemade mayo or your favorite Paleo mayo.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- salt to taste (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine Potatoes with hardboiled eggs, chopped onions, chopped pickles, chopped bell pepper, and crumbled bacon.
- Mix with approximately a half cup of mayo.
- Add salt to taste, if needed.
- Sprinkle with the paprika before serving