No-Ice-Cream-Maker Funfetti Ice Cream recipe
You don’t need an ice cream maker to whip up this delectable dessert! If you like Funfetti cake batter, you will love this no-ice-cream-maker ice cream (even though no cake mix was harmed in the making of this recipe). It’s ridiculously creamy and rich, and there’s an abundance of cookies and sprinkles in every bite!
It’s like this recipe was made for Zak’s Confetti dinnerware collection! The Confetti line is made of recycled materials to create a unique and colorful ‘flecked’ appearance, much like its namesake. Zak offers both dinnerware and serveware products in this popular line, which makes these bowls great for both preparing this ice cream recipe, and serving it too - without compromising style along the way! The bowl set we used for this particular recipe is a vibrant statement whether used individually or nested together, and the fun, inspiring colors let your creativity guide you to mix and match with everyday dinnerware and serveware. Zak’s Confetti design combines nostalgia for the 1950’s with a modern commitment to the environment— Made with 40% post-industrial recycled melamine, these bowls are eco-friendly and BPA free.
no-ice-cream-maker funfetti ice cream recipe instructions
This delectable confection is so easy to make, with just two main ingredients!
- 24 Golden Oreos or vanilla-flavored sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sprinkles
- Chop the cookies; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, almond extract, and stir to combine; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip 2 cups heavy cream to very stiff peaks, about 5 minutes on high power
- Gently add about half the whipped cream to the sweetened condensed milk mixture, and fold the cream in gently. When you get the first half of the cream folded in and combined, add the remaining cream, and fold it until until mixture is smooth.
- Add the cookies, sprinkles, and gently fold them in to distribute evenly.