Honey Lime Fruit Salad Recipe
A fruit salad is always so refreshing, and this version adds a sweet and tart honey-lime dressing, which enhances this dish and takes the flavors up a notch! This is the perfect dish for spring (or to make it feel like spring)!
Honey Lime Fruit Salad Recipe Instructions
Yield: 8 servings
Total Time: 10 minutes
This is the perfect dish for spring (or to make it feel like spring)!
- 1 container strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 container blueberries
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup honey
- Splash of orange juice
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lime juice and zest in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the prepared fruit.
- Pour honey citrus mixture over fruit and toss to combine.
- Keep in the refrigerator and serve chilled.