Greek Cucumber Salad Recipe
This refreshing salad is so flavorful, and can be made with just four main ingredients! The super fresh ingredients make this salad perfect as a last minute side dish for a party or potluck.
Simply prepare the four main ingredients by chopping the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, and feta. You can use these prep bowls to hold the chopped ingredients as you prepare the food.
Next, combine the chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
For a zesty salad dressing, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste in a salad dressing bottle and shake well. Pour dressing over salad and stir to combine.
Serve in a large bowl.
Tomato Cucumber Salad Instructions
Yield: 10 servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
This refreshing salad is flavorful, and can be made with just four main ingredients!
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 5 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 8 oz. feta cheese, cut into squares
- ½ c. olive oil
- ¼ c. red wine vinegar
- ½ Tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ Tbsp. minced garlic (3 cloves)
- ½ tsp. dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and feta in a large salad bowl.
- Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients and shaking well.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir to combine.