Galentine’s Day Fruit Salad Recipe
We love Valentine’s Day. When else it it socially acceptable to solely decorate with red and pink? This fruit salad is the perfect easy recipe to serve up to the kids, or alongside a Galentine’s Day party spread. It’s healthier than your average Valentine’s Day candy assortment, and the varying hues of reds and pinks are just oh-so-pretty!
Next, slice the stems off the strawberries in a “V”-shape, then slice the strawberries in half the long way to create a heart shape.
Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut-out pieces from watermelon slices. The festive confetti plate is great for displaying the cute heart-shaped fruit.
galentine’s day fruit salad instructions
Yield: 5 servings
Total Time: 5 minutes
This pretty fruit salad is the perfect recipe to serve alongside a Galentine’s Day party spread.
- 1 large watermelon, thinly sliced
- 1 case of strawberries
- Any red, pink, or white fruit (sliced)
- Slice the stems off the strawberries in a “V”-shape, then slice the strawberries in half the long way to create a heart shape.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out pieces from the watermelon slices.
- Toss the cut fruit (and any other red, pink, or white fruit) together in a large bowl.