Eggnog Blondies Recipe
What says ‘the holidays are here’ better than eggnog? Nothing if you ask me! These scrumptious blondies are super easy to make and are incredibly delicious. We had to institute rock, paper, scissors to see who got the last one in my house. They are moist and cake-like and the frosting is delectable. Make some today and watch them fly off the platter.*This is a cake-like brownie recipe and is super moist from the addition of egg nog.
Eggnog Blondies Recipe Instructions
Eggnog Blondies with Chocolate Bourbon Ganache Recipe
Recipe by Farmgirl Gourmet
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cupunsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup egg nog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon bourbon (or vanilla)
- 3 tablespoons egg nog pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8” x 8” glass baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar until fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the egg, egg nog and vanilla and mix until combined. Gradually add the flour mixture while the mixer is running on low speed. Mix just until incorporated. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then turn out on to a cooling rack.
- For the Ganache: in a small saucepan add the chocolate chips, bourbon and egg nog. Heat over medium-low heat until the chocolate is just melting. Remove and stir to combine completely. Cut the brownies into squares and drizzle with the ganache. Serve immediately, if desired.
This post was contributed by Farmgirl Gourmet
Heather Scholten is the author & creator of Farmgirl Gourmet. She loves whipping up deliciousness in her 100 year old kitchen. Heather