Easy Appetizer for the Oscars
Are you hosting an Oscars viewing party at your place this year? Another awards show, another excuse to eat something delicious! Try out this delicious brussels sprouts recipe with garlic aioli dipping sauce!
First, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Slice up some brussels sprouts into quarters, place them on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Crack some fresh salt and pepper to taste.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. While the brussels sprouts are roasting, mix together mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Serve in a small bowl alongside the roasted brussels sprouts.
Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Aioli Instructions
Yield: 10 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
Another awards show, another excuse to eat something delicious!
- 20 brussels sprouts cut into quarters
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place brussels sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Serve in a small bowl alongside the cooked brussels sprouts