Camp Fire Spaghetti Recipe
Add a little fun to dinnertime by enclosing your child’s spaghetti into a campfire ring of yummy black olives. Use whole wheat spaghetti and red spaghetti sauce with a flame shaped piece of Colby Cheddar cheese to make it look like an outdoor campfire. Zak’s colorful, durable dinnerware enhances the carefree and playful mood that summer brings. Skewer a couple of miniature marshmallows to really impress your small connoisseur. Accompany this with an ice cold drink in a matching plastic glass with Zak’s brightly colored reusable plastic straws.
Fire Ring Spaghetti Recipe Instructions
fire ring spaghetti recipe
- About 7 pitted black olives
- Whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- Red spaghetti sauce of choice
- 1 slice Colby Cheddar cheese
- Bamboo skewer
- 2 miniature marshmallows
- Cut the olives in half and arrange in a circle on a plate.
- Boil and drain the spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare your favorite spaghetti sauce or use a jar of ready-made sauce from the store.
- Cut the slice of cheese into a flame shape and insert it into the sauce and noodles once they are on the plate.
- Skewer the marshmallows and prop them over the “campfire.”
- Makes dinnertime fun!
This post was contributed by Becky Palmer
Becky Palmer, a recently retired teacher, spent 30 years teaching and has a Masters in Education from Gonzaga University. Currently, Becky enjoys time with her 9 grandchildren and lives in Spokane, WA.