Baked Apple Cheesecake Recipe
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to eat a light, fluffy cheesecake concoction out of a baked apple, wonder no more. Today, we’re bringing you probably the best recipe we’ve done in a while. Why’s it so great? Because (1) you’re eating an apple, so it feels healthy and (2) you’re also eating cheesecake which is amazing, so you feel happy. Boom. Healthy and happy. Does it get any better?
(Hint: no, it doesn’t).
baked apple cheesecake recipe
Ever wanted to eat cheesecake out of an apple? Now you can.
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- 4 baked apples, insides scooped
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Place apples in a baking dish and brush the cinnamon butter mixture onto apples. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spoon mixture into stuffed apples after they’ve been baking for 20 minutes and bake 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with cinnamon and crushed graham crackers and serve.