Avocado Toast Two Ways
Are you a Millennial? Do you love avocado toast? According to one Australian millionaire, this is definitely the reason that you’re not a homeowner. And to that we say, “We’ll take this avocado toast any day.” Especially if it’s this recipe. Don’t believe us? Try it out for yourself! It’ll take you less than 10 minutes. You can spend the rest of your day thinking about how much you love avocado toast and renting a flat.
avocado toast two ways recipe instructions
If you’re a Millennial, we know that you don’t care about houses and 401Ks… Make these tasty takes on avocado toast instead!
- 1 avocado
- 1 piece of bread, toasted
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Toast the bread and cut it diagonally.
- Slice open the avocado and scoop it out into a small bowl. Whip the avocado with a fork until it is smooth and has the texture of guacamole.
- Spread the avocado onto the toast halves, generously.
- On one half, sprinkle the cayenne pepper on top and drizzle hot sauce on top of that. This will give you one *super spicy* slice of avocado toast! Yum.
- Slice the tomatoes in half and place, face up, on the other half. You can also top with other fresh, water-heavy veggies such as cucumbers, sliced celery, or favorite herbs.
- This will give you one *super fresh* slice of avocado toast! Voila. Now you can chase the spice with a refreshing bite… Aka, your dream.