I love all things with buffalo sauce! Really, just the mention of it makes my mouth water and start to jump for joy. I needed a super quick and easy appetizer for a recent party and had to share them.
I think these Buffalo-Style Meatballs would make a great addition to any party (I plan to serve them up at my Super Bowl party on Feb 3rd). They are easy to cook, serve, and eat. All you need is a slow cooker and some toothpicks! Seriously’this can’t get any easier folks!
I made a homemade ranch dressing to go along with these meatballs that is dairy free and egg free, so that made these little babies are great addition to a party for your friends with allergies.
Buffalo-Style Meatballs Recipe Instructions
Buffalo-Style Meatballs Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Yield: 10 servings
- 2 14 ounce packages meatballs
- 1 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter (or non-dairy butter)
- Combine ingredients in a small slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with ranch dipping sauce.