Serve your cute beaver waffles on our Sprinkles plate. It’s Groundhog Day and, as such, we wanted to pay tribute to its often overlooked cousin, the beaver. The beaver doesn’t get its own holiday, so we thought we would celebrate these funny animals and give your little ones (or yourself, no one’s judging) a fun way to eat their breakfast as they cross their fingers for spring to come early.
Then suddenly, voila! You now have a beaver that seems like maybe it’s too cute to eat. But since it is covered in Nutella, we did anyway.
Beaver Nutella Waffle Recipe
beaver nutella waffle recipe
What you’ll need:
- Toaster waffle
- Circular cracker
- Raisins, pineapple slice, & whipped Cream
- Toast the bread and waffle
- Use the rim of a cup to cut a circle out from the toast and use a knife to shape the beavers tail
- Coat the toast and circular cracker in Nutella.
- Arrange the cracker, toast and waffle as shown in the pictures, creating the beaver’s body.
- Place the raisins on the body as hands and feet and on its face as ears and a nose.
- Use a pineapple slice to make its teeth
- Take a bit of whipped cream for the eyes and dot them with Nutella. (We tried using M&Ms for the eyes, but our beaver ended up looking a little to disgruntled about Groundhog day