Commitment to Safety & Quality
Safe products should be the expectation, not the exception, so Zak Designs has made an unyielding Commitment to Child Safety. This means that our products meet or exceed all applicable state, federal, and international regulations and standards, including those established by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Additionally, all of our mealtime products are 100% BPA free.
We have also committed to delivering these products at affordable prices without any decline in quality. Zak Designs has never been a company that cuts corners for the sake of profit, nor will we ever become that company. We go to great lengths to ensure that the products we manufacture continue to meet our high standards—including, but not limited to:
- Examining proposed product molds to ensure that the product will not present a safety risk to children
- Eliminating small parts that could pose choking hazards or hard straws that could break when bitten
- Using removable straps that avoid strangulation hazards
- Drop tests so the product can withstand being dropped by a child
- Pull tests so that children pulling on the product will not loosen any pieces
- Lab tests to be certain that the product does not contain harmful chemicals
To ensure that the Zak mealtime products your children use are unquestionably safe, we continue to demand the highest levels of quality and safety from our factories, our employees, and our products—because when it comes to our children’s health, we will never accept anything less.